Transfer Pricing Services
All over the globe, the attitudes of investors, governments and corporations towards taxes are shifting. Many organizations now find that their tax decisions are under close scrutiny, compared to years gone by. Information sharing on various technological platforms has enhanced the efficiency of tax authorities in assessment of personal and corporate taxes, thereby increasing the potential for unforeseen tax liabilities.
International businesses and conglomerates make numerous attempts to increase efficiencies in operations, so as to maximize profits, and Revenue Authorities worldwide target such corporations in relation to related-party transactions.
We assist in;
- Drafting TP policies aligned to the Income Tax Act and the OECD guidelines;
- Assist in putting the proper documentation in place;
- Reviewing and updating of TP policy documents;
- Managing controversies with the authorities and;
- Tax planning ahead of such transactions.